12 Workouts For Firm Thighs
Your thighs are just one of the many parts of the body that you probably want to shape up. Yup, I’m sure you want them to look sexier and or just simply to be able to wear the right size pants. Let’s face it, the pants available at your popular clothing line aren’t really tailored for people with thick thighs. While those who lift weights often get their pants customized for them, and don’t mind this minor inconvenience at all, there are still a lot of women today who would rather just buy and wear without having to worry about the cloth ripping in two.
Work those legs into shape
Often when we chase a body we want to have, our bellies go first and the thighs go last. More often than not, you end up wondering why it’s so hard to remove the fat in your thighs despite the number of Zumba sessions you go to and the many “thigh trimming” machines you use. For that specific reason, we’ve compiled the 12 best exercises to make your thighs firmer and sexier.
Exercise 1: Squat with ball
How to do it:
- Put an exercise ball between you and the wall. Have it up to the curve of your back.
- With your feet shoulder-width apart, stand while pressing the ball against the wall.
- Slowly bend your knees and lower yourself about 5 to 10 inches. Make sure your shoulders are leveled and hips square.
- Maintain this sitting position for about 3-5 seconds then slowly stand back up. Maintain the ball’s pressure on your back.
- Repeat until your form starts to break. Work your way up to at least 10 per set. Rest time is 30 seconds. | Source