5 Very Easy Ways To Eat Healthier This Week
Thanksgiving is dunzo, but the holiday season is just ramping up.
1. Turn leftover turkey into a healthy lunch sandwich.
Leftover sandwiches don’t have to be heavy. Recipe: Five Minute Turkey, Avocado, and Hummus Wrap.
2. Chances are, you’ve already cooked enough this week. Try prepping and packing lunches that don’t require much cooking.
More great, easy ideas here.
3. Try adding a quick, healthy dump dinner to your weeknight repertoire.
Sit back and let your crock pot do all the work. This simple slow cooker root vegetable stew is a great vegetarian option.
4. Don’t avoid your favorite winter foods, just figure out how to lighten them up a little bit.
Recipes (from left): Vegan Cauli-power Alfredo, Roasted Garlic Spaghetti Squash Lasagna Boats.
5. Need an on-the-go breakfast that’s healthy but also delicious? Try a “breakfast cookie.”
You won’t be disappointed. Recipe here.