Healthy Christmas Recipes – Delicious Protein Pancakes with Sugar-Free Ingredients

Advertisement


Christmas is my favorite time of the winter! :)

I actually find the long and cold winter really intolerable, but as long as it comes to Christmas – let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

Now, as we left Thanksgiving behind us it got me thinking:

Why are there so few holiday treats for fit girls?!

The holiday season is known for its eat-fest of cookies, pies, fudges, sweets and different kinds of heavy desserts, with loads of sugars and fatty creams…

Unfortunately there are too few delicious and healthy Christmas recipes… Yes, they taste may amazing, but the sad truth is that none of them are really healthy, clean or natural.

Then I thought to myself, “what if I make a recipe that will save Christmas?“.

A recipe that looks like, feels like and tastes like Christmas, but healthy and clean, prepared without grain flour or sugar.

Well that’s a big challenge, but I’m up for it. Because fit girls deserve to get their creamy and tasty sweet treats too.

Since my father is diabetic, my mother traditionally makes a healthier dessert for the holidays.

So I decided to step up this year and take the mixer in my own hands!

I came up with the healthiest and yummiest Christmas dessert recipe of all time – my Protein Christmas Pancakes!

LET THE HOLIDAYS BEGIN! :)

Healthy Christmas Recipes – Delicious Protein Pancakes with Sugar-Free Ingredients

Bonus Recipe: Leftover Christmas Smoothie

I love making recipes out of the leftover ingredients.

It’s good to make something out of the ingredients that you might end up throwing, right?

Well, what I have for you is the best and healthiest smoothie Christmas recipe ever!

Let’s start right away…

Healthy Christmas Recipes – Delicious Protein Pancakes with Sugar-Free Ingredients

Now, Let’s Save Christmas!

Well fit girls and boys, now it’s your turn to heat the pan!

Since this recipe is the best I’ve tried out of all healthy Christmas recipes I found, you have to include it into your to do list.

These fluffy pancakes will help you treat yourself by staying fit and healthy through the holiday season. here

And most important of all, don’t forget to share :)


Advertisement


No comments

Powered by Blogger.